We provide the following Bio Cleaning services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area:
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Filth Cleanup
- Odor Removal
- Blood Decontamination & Clean Up
- Death Clean Up
- Murder Clean Up
- Suicide Clean Up
- Homicide Clean Up
- Crime scene Clean Up
If any sort of toxins have been introduced to a property, our expert, certified biohazard cleanup team can make the property safely habitable once again.
Filth, neglect, blood, and bodily fluids can all be a source of hazardous toxins that must be properly cleaned by certified professionals such as the ones at Disaster Restoration.
In order to effectively and efficiently clean a home or business, our certified crews takes several important steps.
1. Our team will analyze the property to locate sources of potential toxins.
3. Our process is to clean surface stains and clutter and to remove any contents from the home that could potentially be dangerous.
4. We then use the latest technology and sophisticated bio cleaning tools and highly trained bio cleaning professionals to identify toxins and bacteria that are invisible to the naked eye.
5. We can identify bacteria and toxins from blood and bodily fluids, as well as from mold, filth, or neglect, and remove them safely in order to stabilize your home or business.
Your property will be safe for current and future occupants, free from possible causes of infection or disease.
Once the property is clean and decontaminated, we focus on odor removal for every surface and material.
We use the most state-of-the-art technologies to remove pungent, stubborn odors that can result in rot or mold. These technologies include thermal fogging and high-level ozone gas deodorization processes.
Our Biohazard Cleanup Team:
Our bio cleaning team always engages in safe removal of contaminated porous materials. Our bio cleaning staff members are always fully protected through Personal Protective Equipment, such as Tyvek® Suits, gloves, respirators, and boots.
This protective wear allows our bio-cleaning team to safely remove dangerous porous materials from your Texas property and safely transport them to a federally-certified biohazard disposal center.
We guarantee that your property will be cleaned to meet federal standards, even if previously declared hazardous or uninhabitable.
Call 24/7 (214) 617-2202 for More Information On Bio Cleaning Services