Can I just clean up things like blood, mold, and waste myself?
You and your employees can only clean up blood, bodily fluids, biohazards, or infectious waste if:
- You have all been formally trained in dealing with blood-borne pathogens
- You have a written blood-borne pathogens plan
- You have personal protective equipment available
- You have been given a hepatitis vaccine with a follow-up visit
- You have a proper method to remove, store, and legally dispose of biohazards and infectious waste